Basic Andrology Training Program
Course Name : Basic Andrology Training Program
Semen analysis is the first and foremost step in ART practice. Considering the increasing incidence of male factor infertility, there is an
immediate need for a well-validated, standardized semen analysis. This basic certification provides the right mix of basic science, clinical and
laboratory aspects, and their challenges.
Eligibility: Life Sciences – B.Sc, Clinical Embryology, Ph.D, MBBS, MD
At the end of the program the participant will be well versed with: .
- Semen analysis .
- Basic laboratory skills .
- Optimal handling of samples .
- Setting up Andrology lab .
- Semen processing
- How a bioscience graduate can develop his/her carrier in Embryology? December 30, 2019
- Why a gynaecologist should learn about IUI technology? December 30, 2019