Basic Embrology Training Program
Course Name : Basic Embrology Training Program
We offer a short term program on Basic Embryology with the objective to give a complete insight to all the trainees into the pre-requisites and
techniques associated with ART. This includes Lectures, demonstrations, hands-on workshops and trouble shooting. The trainees are expected
to gain an understanding on all aspects of the IVF specific procedures, and quality control to ensure highest possible success rates in an IVF
Eligibility: Life Sciences – B.Sc, Clinical Embryology, Ph.D, MBBS, MD
At the end of the program the participant will be well versed with: .
- IVF laboratory .
- Setting up & running lab .
- Quality control .
- Activities on the gametogenesis, .
- Fertilization, Implantation, Embryonic period, Foetal period .
- Detailed use of stimulation drugs, .
- Semen processing .
- Stimulation protocols for IUI