Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine
Course Name : Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine
Oasis School for Human Embryology and Reproductive Medicine (OSHERM) offers Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine (FRM) with the
objective to train obstetricians and gynecologists in the field of reproductive medicine with evidence-based guidelines and programs. The
program will be conducted by a multidisciplinary team of Fertility Specialists and Embryologists with a cumulative experience of more than
300+ years. Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine (FRM) is a one year full-time program offering training in:
- Reproductive physiology, endocrinology and genetics
- Medical and surgical treatment of infertility
- Assisted Reproductive Technologies in Infertility
Eligibility: MD (Doctor of Medicine) awarded by MCI-recognized Institute:
MS (Master of Surgery) awarded by MCI-recognized Institute:
DNB (Diplomate of Medicine) or a Diploma course in Gynecology (DGO)
offered by a recognized institute
At the end of the program the participant will be well versed with:.
- Assessment of infertility couples.
- Minor and Major Procedures in reproductive medicine.
- Assisted Reproductive Technologies.
- Advanced Treatments and Services in Infertility.
- Laboratory experience in reproductive medicine.
- Setting up an IVF centre and Total Quality Management