USG Training Program Short Term
Course Name : USG Training Program
This is an advanced training course designed for the practitioner interested in the ultrasound evaluation of the non-gravid pelvis. Lecture
includes basic physics, image orientation, and knobology. Trans abdominal and Transvaginal scanning technique and protocol are reviewed
along with pathology and case studies. Transvaginal scanning is included. Simulation Practice & Hands on is included.
Eligibility: MBBS, MS, OBG, MD, DGO
At the end of the program the participant will be well versed with:
- Understanding KNOBOLOGY & BASIC TVS 2D.
- ADNEXAL LESIONS
- Cycle assessment in ovulation induction with Doppler in TI/IUI
- Role of EP scan
- USG scans for Uterus & cervix (FET scans, interventions in USG)
- Use of 3D/4D scan in infertility
- Application of USG & SCROTAL DOPPLER in Male infertility
- How a bioscience graduate can develop his/her carrier in Embryology? December 30, 2019
- Why a gynaecologist should learn about IUI technology? December 30, 2019